Management in the Function of Enlargement of the Issuing Profit
AbstractThe author starts from the thesis that it is especially necessary to manage the production of cash money, taking into consideration and applying the conceptions of modern management. Cash money (metallic and paper) is a specific “product” that is produced according to the needs of monetary traffic, as well as meeting the standards related to modern notaphily, i.e. numismatics. For several reasons, the author elaborates his thesis on the example of the issuing of Croatian contemporary metallic money. The most important of these reasons are that Croatia has its own mint, that issuing metallic money makes it possible to attain significant non-fiscal effects through its management, and that the issuing of national money has wider cultural, social, legal and other dimensions. In the elaboration of his thesis, the author takes into account the influence of the globalization and integration processes in which Croatia is a participant.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia in its journal Interdisciplinary Management Research.
Volume (Year): 1 (2005)
Issue (Month): ()
management; innovation; issuing profit; money; exchange rate; Euroland;
Other versions of this item:
- Matić, Branko, 2005. "Management in the Function of Enlargement of the Issuing Profit," MPRA Paper 10857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matić, Branko & Papac, Nikola, 2010.
"Osobine sustava korporativnog upravljanja u bankama u Bosni i Hercegovini
[Characteristic of the Corporate Bank Governance System in Bosnia and Herzegovina]," MPRA Paper 29757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Branko Matic, PhD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.