The Influence Of The Number Of Active Enterprises In Services On Exports. The Case Of 25 Eu Countries In 2007
AbstractServices are the most important contributor to the GDP and also the most important job generator. Countries development, usually, is based on the services sector. The present paper is aiming to highlight the influence of the number of active enterprises in services on exports. The paper is based on a model generated using data provided by Eurostat, for 25 EU countries and for 4 services categories. Generated in Eviews 4.1, the model is correctly specified, with a R-squared value of 0.65, and revealed a validated influence of the number of enterprises active in Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles, motorcycles and personal and household goods and in Real estate, renting and business activities on exports.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics in its journal The Journal of the Faculty of Economics - Economic.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
enterprise; services; exports; European Union;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.