Financial Indicators For The Implementation Of An European Funded Investment Project Under Sop Iec Programme Â€“ Case Study Of A Romanian Sme
AbstractThe European Integration came with new challenges for the Romanian enterprises especially for the SMEs, the opportunities arising from operating on the European Single Market and the possibility for accession of European Regional Development Funds. The main programme designed to offer access for small, medium and large Romanian enterprises to European funding is the Sectorial Operational Programme â€œIncrease of Economic Competitivenessâ€- SOP IEC. This paper will analyze the area of intervention â€œD1.1. Productive and environment friendly investments and preparation for market competition in which Romanian SMEsâ€ are competing to access European funding in order to develop their activities or to extend them into new ones. One of the main challenges for these SMEs is to generate, fulfil and to respect the financial indicators of the programme, which are part of the financial analysis of the project.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics in its journal The Journal of the Faculty of Economics - Economic.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
Financial Analysis; Cost benefit Analysis; Financial Simulation European Union; Structural Funds; SOP IEC;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- O22 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O19 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.