Evidenţe empirice privind cauzele declinului exportului european
AbstractThe current study firstly conducts an analysis of the factors and the way they have influenced the dynamics and structure characteristics of European exports during the global crisis, focusing on elements specific to emerging European countries. Secondly, we performed a quantitative analysis on the way recession’s effects from the exporting and importing countries have affected the export volume dynamics.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 03/2012.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
European exports; global crisis; exchange rate; domestic prices; income; credit;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.