Poate contribui la stabilitatea financiară o bancă de importanţă sistemică având capital autohton?
AbstractIn the current framework outlined by Eurozone crisis effects, by the high level of debt service starting next year and by the Romanian banking system outlook, our country needs actions and solutions at national level, resorting firstly to domestic resources and to our intellectual ability, solutions which should prove sustainable and rigorous and which should strengthen our domestic and international situation.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 04/2011.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Eurozone; crisis; financial stability; international cooperation; central banks;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.