Modelul de dezvoltare est-asiatic, între miracol şi criză
AbstractFast and shared growth in East Asia was ascribed to strong states and their peculiar institutional arrangements, free-market policies, and Asian values, respectively. This paper provides a critical overview of these rival accounts�explaining the miracle and on post-crisis retrenchement. As paradigms mellowed down, a rapprochement emerged between the state-centric approach and the neoliberal one.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 02/2011.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
East Asia; economic development; state interventionism; neoliberalism; Neo-Confucianism;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.