Tranziţia şi grupurile de interese
AbstractRomania has progressed, to a certain extent, in the last ten years, on the road from a centrally planned economy to a market-based economic system. However,�after joining the EU, the transformation of the Romanian economy has almost entirely ceased. This paper examines some causes of stagnation in reforms and presents some ways to resume and conclude the integration of Romania into the EU.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 02/2011.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
membership; rent-seeking; elites; interest groups; taxonomy; reforms;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.