Globalizarea crizei. Sau criza globalizării?
AbstractThe current crisis has proven the importance of the national banking system. Sovereign funds will play an important role in reinforcing the position of several emerging countries and markets in the world. The great amount of financing needed in order to fix the problems and the gaps brought by the crisis will require the massive involvement of the excess balances of the emerging world.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 01/2011.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
globalization; crisis; state intervention; FX reserves; emerging countries; Euro; US Dollar; multipolarism; sovereign debt and sovereign funds; reform; convergence; vulnerabilities; UE; Eurozone; Romania;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.