Reindustrializarea României: politici şi strategii (III)
AbstractRomania has known in the last 20 years a deindustrialisation process (like other CEECs) firstly caused by a profound system crisis. And for the same 20 years, Romania seems like is running away from the idea of industrial policy. But there is nothing wrong with having an industrial policy. The EU has one, and is also promoting it through the Europe 2020 Strategy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 04/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
industrialisation; private/public investment; macroeconomic public policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.