Criza care va veni – o analiză pe termen mediu şi lung a modificărilor demografice şi a efectelor acestora asupra pieţei muncii şi stabilităţii sistemelor de securitate socială
AbstractPopulation ageing caused by the drop in fertility and the increase of life expectancy leads Romania along with most other countries to a future unsustainable situation. The small amount of working aged people will need to sustain a large amount of old people. This leads to issues in the public pension system and the healthcare system that would both be underfinanced.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 04/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
population ageing; social security; pensions; public debt;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.