Cunoaştere matematică şi comprehensiune economică
AbstractThe present study presents a general scheme of the categories of human activities, integrating mathematics into the theoretical activities, respectively economics into the hermeneutical activities. Features of the mathematical knowledge (including the mathematical object), and features of the economic comprehension (i.e. economic understanding) are established and argued.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 03/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
mathematics; comprehension; epistemological simplicity; hermeneutics; theory;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.