Virtutea unui program de cercetare: consideraţii despre natura politicii economice, cadrul instituţional şi morală la Daniel Dăianu
AbstractAristotle presents virtue as an ability to look for righteous valuation, an exercise embraced in the hope that excesses will be suppressed, and shortages recovered. A research program seems to be the representation of this type of virtuous exploration in the scientific field. It accounts for the actual state of the theoretical field, and guides us towards a good collection of its basic elements.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 01/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
economic policy; institutional framework; morality;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.