The Transition from the Leu to the Euro in the Context of the Global Financial Crisis
AbstractAdopting the Euro is Romania’s most important project in its first decade as an EU member by scope, efforts required and impact. The paper aims to initiate a comprehensive debate on topics related to the Euro adoption by raising questions, examining answers and suggesting solutions on issues such as: what are the costs and benefits to be expected by a country like Romania?
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 03/2009.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
financial crisis; euro adoption; economic and monetary policies;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.