Erorile ştiinţei şi „fantomele” realităţii
AbstractThis essay does not attempt to discuss the problem of knowledge and science as they are. Starting from a (possible) working hypothesis according to which knowledge is the process through which the man (in different socio-cultural contexts) awards a meaning to the world (real, possible, virtual) through representations.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 03/2009.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
knowledge errors; societal reality; economics; economic epistemology;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.