Joseph Schumpeter, inovarea industrială şi curentul neo-schumpeterian
AbstractJoseph Alois Schumpeter (1883-1950), outstanding representative of the neoclassic wave and Vienna School, is the author of the Theory of Industrial Innovation (wich, according to the Austrian economist, includes five cases), developed by the scientists approaching this economic thinking, also promoters of the neo-Schumpeterian wave originating from Germany.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 02/2009.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
technological changes; industrial innovation; entrepreneur-innovator; theory of evolution; neo-Schumpeterian wave; marketing high-tech; creative destruction;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.