Raţiune şi credinţă în cercetarea ştiinţifică. Cazul ştiinţei economice
AbstractMany of the nowadays scientists think that religion can never come to terms with science.�
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 02/2009.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
scientific epistemology; interdisciplinarity; transdisciplinarity; social catholic theology; free-market economics; economic personalism; patristic theology; epistemological transfiguration; spiritualized economics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.