Decizia de politică monetară – între teorie şi intuiţie
AbstractThe monetary policy decision, as any other decision, is the product of a procedure assembling a lot of primary information, but also what type of other ingredients contribute finally to a certain monetary policy decision.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 04/2008.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
inflation; monetary policy; interest rate; decision; central bank; banking system; efficiency; communication; intuition;
Other versions of this item:
- Pop, Napoleon, 2008. "Decizia de Politica Monetara : Intre Teorie si Intuitie," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 12(3), pages 43-68.
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.