Monitoring Review of Korea
AbstractThis report reviews the achievements of the Korean 3-Year Market Reform Road Map. This assessment is carried out in light of the OECD’s previous recommendations to shift KFTC priorities and resources toward core competition problems related to efficiency goals and away from its historic focus on conglomerate financial structure and governance; the need for further improvements in investigative powers and a clearer rule against hard-core cartels; implementation of recommendations to repeal exemptions for “small” business and exclusions of professional services and co-ordination with sectoral regulators about competition problems; and recent institutional changes to join the KFTC with the system for applying consumer protection law. This report was the basis for a monitoring review in the October 2006 session of the Competition Committee.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by OECD Publishing in its journal OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louise Bedsworth, 2012. "California’s local health agencies and the state’s climate adaptation strategy," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 119-133, March.
- Elliott, Graham & Timmermann, Allan G, 2007.
CEPR Discussion Papers
6158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Ortmann & Benoît Walraevens, 2012. "Adam Smith, Philosopher and Man of the World," Post-Print halshs-00756341, HAL.
- Edmund Byrne, 2014. "Towards Enforceable Bans on Illicit Businesses: From Moral Relativism to Human Rights," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 119-130, January.
- Marcin Kacperczyk & Philipp Schnabl, 2010.
"When Safe Proved Risky: Commercial Paper during the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 29-50, Winter.
- Marcin Kacperczyk & Philipp Schnabl, 2009. "When Safe Proved Risky: Commercial Paper During the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009," NBER Working Papers 15538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.