Growth Rates within the National Economic Space
AbstractAuthors proceed from the paradigm of spatial economics, according to which the national growth rates and distribution of regional growth rates in dynamic series for 1996-2001 are analyzed in common. The diffusion process of economic growth in Russia is examined. The term "flow of economic growth" is coined and its quantitative and geometrical parameters are considered. Special attention is given to conditions of retention of the flow in the area of positive regional growth rates. By authors' estimation, the critical level of GDP growth rates for Russia's economic space is equal to 4%.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki" in its journal Voprosy Economiki.
Volume (Year): 9 (2002)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Aleksey Oshchepkov & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2009.
"The Russian Regional Convergence Process: Where Does It Go?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
861, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Konstantin Kholodilin & Alexei Oshchepkov & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2009. "The Russian regional convergence process: Where does it go?," KOF Working papers 09-216, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.