The State Anti-Crisis Support of Russian Companies: Assistance and Restrictions
AbstractThe paper is devoted to assessment of an influence of state anti-crisis measures on activities of Russian companies in 2009, as well as analysis of various non-formal demands for companies made by the authorities in crisis. The authors formulate a number of lessons from anti-crisis measures for the government policy on post-crisis phase.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by New Economic Association in its journal Journal of the New Economic Association.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Nakhimovsky prospekt, 32, Office 1115, 117218 Moscow Russia
Phone: +7 495 7189855
Fax: +7 495 7189855
Web page: http://www.econorus.org/english.phtml
More information through EDIRC
anti-crisis policy; microeconomic analysis; firm behavior;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Radygin., 2009. "Russias Market of Mergers and Acquisitions: Stages, Features and Prospects," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 10.
- A. Kudrin., 2009. "Global Financial Crisis and Its Impact on Russia," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- L. Grigoriev & M. Salikhov., 2008. "Financial Crisis-2008: Entering Global Recession," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- A. Yakovlev., 2009. "What Kind of Firms Has Investment Programs in the Crisis Times and What Kind of Barriers Do They Face?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- A. Yakovlev & Yu. Simachev & Yu. Danilov., 2009. "The Russian Corporation: Models of Behavior during the Crisis," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- A. Shastitko & S. Avdasheva & S. Golovanova., 2009. "Competition Policy under Economic Crisis," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- S. Aleksashenko., 2008. "Crisis-2008: Time to Set a Diagnosis," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
- Yakovlev, A., 2009. "Influence of the Economic Crisis on Enterprise Behavior," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 3-4, pages 226-232.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.