Size-biased Poisson-Lindley distribution and its application
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome in its journal Metron.
Volume (Year): LXVI (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghitany, M.E. & Al-Mutairi, D.K. & Balakrishnan, N. & Al-Enezi, L.J., 2013. "Power Lindley distribution and associated inference," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 20-33.
- Gómez-Déniz, Emilio & Sordo, Miguel A. & Calderín-Ojeda, Enrique, 2014. "The Log–Lindley distribution as an alternative to the beta regression model with applications in insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 49-57.
- Singh, Bhupendra & Gupta, Puneet Kumar, 2012. "Load-sharing system model and its application to the real data set," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(9), pages 1615-1629.
- Ghitany, M.E. & Alqallaf, F. & Al-Mutairi, D.K. & Husain, H.A., 2011. "A two-parameter weighted Lindley distribution and its applications to survival data," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(6), pages 1190-1201.
- Jodrá, P., 2010. "Computer generation of random variables with Lindley or Poisson–Lindley distribution via the Lambert W function," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(4), pages 851-859.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.