Distributions of scan statistics in a sequence of Markov Bernoulli trials
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome in its journal Metron.
Volume (Year): LXVI (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Masayuki Uchida, 1998. "On Number of Occurrences of Success Runs of Specified Length in a Higher-Order Two-State Markov Chain," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 587-601, September.
- M. Koutras & V. Alexandrou, 1995. "Runs, scans and URN model distributions: A unified Markov chain approach," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 743-766, December.
- K. Kotwal & R. Shinde, 2006. "Joint distributions of runs in a sequence of higher-order two-state Markov trials," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 537-554, September.
- Sigeo Aki, 1992. "Waiting time problems for a sequence of discrete random variables," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 363-378, June.
- Sigeo Aki & Katuomi Hirano, 2000. "Numbers of Success-Runs of Specified Length Until Certain Stopping Time Rules and Generalized Binomial Distributions of Order k," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 767-777, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.