Monitoring of Efficiency of Innovative Activity of Industrial Enterprise
AbstractQuestions of economic evaluation of the monitoring of innovative activity in industrial enterprise are considered. A system of indexes which estimate monitoring results from different perspectives is offered: economic, financial, administrative, market, social and ecological. We present a system for the monitoring of the infrastructure of innovative activity, internal and external innovative possibilities of industrial enterprise. The proposed system of economic evaluation of the results of innovative activity monitoring is proposed for machine manufacturing enterprises in Ukraine.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc in its journal Theory Methodology Practice (TMP).
Volume (Year): 6 (2010)
Issue (Month): 02 ()
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.