AbstractReview of: The Political Economy of Full Employment. Conservatism, Corporatism and Institutional Change. Ed. by Philip Arestis, Mike Marshall. 1997. Edward Elgar: Cheltenham
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen in its journal Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics.
Volume (Year): 154 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.mohr.de/jite
Postal: Mohr Siebeck GmbH & Co. KG, P.O.Box 2040, 72010 Tübingen, Germany
Other versions of this item:
- G. Brunello & W. Franz & P. Sacco & D. Pearce & M. Salles & S. Nielsen & J. Weidmann, 1998. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 200-217, June.
- Wolfgang Rieke & Herbert Giersch & Wolf Schäfer & Helmut Reisen & Thomas Mayer & Wolfgang Franz & Michael Stolpe & Shigeto Tsuru & Asim Erdilek & Uwe Siegmund, 1995. "Book reviews," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 594-617, September.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horstmann, Ignatius J. & Markusen, James R., 1986. "Up the average cost curve: Inefficient entry and the new protectionism," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3-4), pages 225-247, May.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1997.
"The taxation of interest in Europe: A minimum withholding tax?,"
1997-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Harry Huizinga & Søren Bo Nielsen, . "The Taxation of Interest in Europe: A Minimum Withholding Tax?," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Arrau, Patricio & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1995. "Pensions systems and reform : country experiences and research issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1470, The World Bank.
- Gerlinde Sinn & Hans-Werner Sinn, 1994. "Jumpstart: The Economic Unification of Germany," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691728, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.