Unpacking the Post Keynesian Black Box: Bank Lending and the Money Supply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal Journal of Post Keynesian Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herr, Hansjörg, 2013. "An analytical framework for the Post-Keynesian macroeconomic paradigm," IPE Working Papers 23/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- José Eduardo Gómez & Nidia Ruth Reyes, 2002. "El racionamiento del crédito y las crisis financieras," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(7), pages 62-75, July-Dece.
- Steve Keen, 2011. "Debunking Macroeconomics," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(3), pages 147-168, December.
- Luis Lorente, 1991. "Políticas monetarias e inflación, Colombia 1951-1989," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011.
"Wage Norms, Capital Accumulation and Unemployment: A Post Keynesian View,"
wp253, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011. "Wage norms, capital accumulation, and unemployment: a post-Keynesian view," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 295-311.
- Rohan Baxter, 1993. "The Loans Standard Model of Credit Money," Working Papers 93/183, Monash University, Department of Compter Studies.
- Nayan, Sabri & Ahmad, Mahyudin & Kadir, Norsiah & Abdullah, Mat Saad, 2013. "Post Keynesian Endogeneity of Money Supply: Panel Evidence," MPRA Paper 48716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.