Transatlantic Investment by Multinational Firms: A Rivalistic Phenomenon?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal Journal of Post Keynesian Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Laixun, 1995. "Cross-hauling direct foreign investment and unionized oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1237-1253, June.
- van den Berghe, D., 2001. "The Geography of International Strategy: a multi-level framework," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-51-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Hagen, James M., 1997. "Food Processing Firms And Foreign Production Incentives," Working Papers 14314, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Len Trevino & John Daniels, 1994. "An empirical assessment of the preconditions of Japanese manufacturing foreign direct investment in the United States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 576-599, September.
- Galan, Jose I. & Gonzalez-Benito, Javier, 2006. "Distinctive determinant factors of Spanish foreign direct investment in Latin America," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 171-189, June.
- Elango, B., 1998. "An empirical examination of the influence of industry and firm drivers on the rate of internationalization by firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 201-221, November.
- Collie, David R., 2009. "Tacit Collusion over Foreign Direct Investment under Oligopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Marcelo José Braga Nonnenberg & Mário Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça, 2004. "Determinantes dos Investimentos Diretos Externos em Países em Desenvolvimento," Discussion Papers 1016, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Sang-Rim Choi & Adrian Tschoegl & Chwo-Ming Yu, 1986. "Banks and the world’s major financial centers, 1970–1980," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 48-64, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.