Are Future Taxes Anticipated by Consumers? Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 6 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael R. Darby, 1984.
"Some pleasant monetarist arithmetic,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr.
- Gochoco, Maria Socorro H., 1988. "Financing the Budget Deficit in a Small Open Economy: The Case of the Philippines, 1981-1986," Working Papers WP 1988-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Michael R. Darby, 1977.
"The Consumer Expenditure Function,"
in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 4, number 5, pages 51-80
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988.
"The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits,"
728, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Rousseau, Henri-Paul, 1978. "L’incidence de la rente publique sur l’épargne privée : un survol de la littérature théorique et empirique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 54(4), pages 463-499, octobre.
- Jerry R. Green, 1977. "Notes on the Public Debt and Social Insurance," NBER Working Papers 0188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aqdas Ali Kazmi, 1994. "Private Consumption, Government Spending, Debt Neutrality: Resolving Kormendi- Feldstein-Modigliani Controversy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 1055-1071.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Assaf Razin, 1986. "Consumption and Government-Budget Finance in a High-Deficit Economy," NBER Working Papers 2032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Assaf Razin, 1987.
"Testing Ricardian Neutrality with an Intertemporal Stochastic Model,"
NBER Working Papers
2258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leiderman, Leonardo & Razin, Assaf, 1988. "Testing Ricardian Neutrality with an Intertemporal Stochastic Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Alpha C. Chiang & Stephen M. Miller, 1998.
"The Perception of Government Bonds and Money as Net Wealth: An Integrated Approach,"
1998-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alpha C. Chiang & Stephen M. Miller, 1998. "The Perception of Government Bonds and Money as Net Wealth: An Integrated Approach," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 435-448, Fall.
- Alpha C. Chiang & Stephen M. Miller, 1988. "Inflation Expectations, Wealth Perception, and Consumption Expenditure," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 27-38, Jan-Mar.
- M. Luisa Fuster Pérez, 1993. "La Hipótesis de equivalencia ricardiana: un análisis empírico en los países de la Comunidad Europea," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(3), pages 495-506, September.
- D. Giannaros & B. Kolluri & M. Panik, 1999. "An Empirical Analysis of The Effects of Government Spending on Capital Investment: Evidence from O.E.C.D. Countries," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 45-55.
- James Tobin, 1978. "Government Deficits and Capital Accumulation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 502, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Khalid, Ahmed M., 1996. "Ricardian equivalence: Empirical evidence from developing economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 413-432, December.
- Martin Feldstein, 1979. "The Effect of Social Security on Saving," NBER Working Papers 0334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Vance Roley, 1983. "Asset Substitutability and the Impact of Federal Deficits," NBER Working Papers 1082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1976. "Perceived Wealth in Bonds and Social Security and the Ricardian Equivalence Theorem: Reply to Feldstein and Buchanan," Scholarly Articles 3612770, Harvard University Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.