Comment on "Bank Competition and Access to Finance: International Evidence" by Thorsten Beck, Asli Demirguc-Kunt, and Vojislav Maksimovic
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 36 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Nicoletta Batini & Young-Bae Kim, 2010.
"Informal Labour and Credit Markets: A Survey,"
IMF Working Papers
10/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicoletta Batini & Young-Bae Kim & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti, 2009. "Informal Labour and Credit Markets: A Survey," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0609, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Kim, Young-Bae & Levine, Paul & Lotti, Emanuela, 2011. "Informal Labour and Credit Markets: A Survey," Working Papers 11/94, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Thorsten Beck & Martin Brown, 2011.
"Which Households Use Banks? Evidence from the Transition Economies,"
BCL working papers
50, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Beck, Thorsten & Brown, Martin, 2011. "Which households use banks? Evidence from the transition economies," Working Paper Series 1295, European Central Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Martin Brown, 2011. "Which Households Use Banks? Evidence from the Transition Economies," Working Papers 2011-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Brown, M., 2011. "Use of Banking Services in Emerging Markets -Household-Level Evidence (Replaces CentER DP 2010-092)," Discussion Paper 2011-089, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paolo Angelini & Andrea Generale, 2005. "Firm Size Distribution: Do Financial Constraints Explain It All? Evidence From Survey Data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 549, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.