Comment on Comparing Market and Supervisory Assessments of Bank Performance: Who Knows What, When?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 32 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lammertjan Dam & Michael Koetter, 2011.
"Bank bailouts, interventions, and moral hazard,"
1131, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dam, Lammertjan & Koetter, Michael, 2011. "Bank bailouts, interventions, and moral hazard," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,10, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Chen , Yehning & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2011.
"Subordinated debt, market discipline, and bank risk,"
Research Discussion Papers
20/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Yehning Chen & Iftekhar Hasan, 2011. "Subordinated Debt, Market Discipline, and Bank Risk," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(6), pages 1043-1072, 09.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2011. "A Mechanism of Cyclical Volatility in the Vacancy-Unemployment Ratio: What Is the Source of Rigidity?," MPRA Paper 32476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Coffinet & Adrian Pop & Muriel Tiesset, 2010.
"Predicting Financial Distress in a High-Stress Financial World: The Role of Option Prices as Bank Risk Metrics,"
- Coffinet, J. & Pop, A. & Tiesset, M., 2010. "Predicting Financial Distress in a High-Stress Financial World: The Role of Option Prices as Bank Risk Metrics," Working papers 311, Banque de France.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2011:i:may:p:299-326 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.