Erratum [Are Banks Risk Averse? Intraday Timing of Operations in the Interbank Market]
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 32 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Antoine, 2004.
"Optimal pricing of intraday liquidity,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 401-424, March.
- Jamie McAndrews & Antoine Martin, 2007.
"Liquidity saving mechanisms,"
2007 Meeting Papers
165, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin, Antoine & McAndrews, James, 2010.
"A study of competing designs for a liquidity-saving mechanism,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1818-1826, August.
- Antoine Martin & James McAndrews, 2008. "A study of competing designs for a liquidity-saving mechanism," Staff Reports 336, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Baglioni, Angelo & Monticini, Andrea, 2010.
"The intraday interest rate under a liquidity crisis: The case of August 2007,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 198-200, May.
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Monticini, 2008. "The intraday interest rate under a liquidity crisis: the case of August 2007," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0083, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Andrea Monticini & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014.
"Forecasting the intraday market price of money,"
DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza
def10, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Palombini, Edgardo, 2003. "Volatility and liquidity in the Italian money market," MPRA Paper 42699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nishiyama, Yasuo, 2011. "The term structure of CD rates and monetary policy transmission," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 82-94, January.
- Beaupain, Renaud & Durré, Alain, 2012. "Nonlinear liquidity adjustments in the euro area overnight money market," Working Paper Series 1500, European Central Bank.
- Beaupain, Renaud & Durré, Alain, 2013. "Central bank reserves and interbank market liquidity in the euro area," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 259-284.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2009. "Why pay? An introduction to payments economics," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.