Analyzing Indeterminacies in a Real Business Cycle Model with Money: A Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 32 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barinci, Jean-Paul & Chéron, Arnaud, 2001. "Real business cycles and the animal spirits hypothesis in a CIA economy," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0110, CEPREMAP.
- Jianpo Xue & Chong K. Yip, 2013. "Balanced-Budget Rules and Aggregate Instability: The Role of Consumption Taxes in a Monetary Economy," Working Papers 112013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.