Deposit Interest Ceilings as a Monetary Control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 2 (1970)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Schneider, 2010. "Gross Substitutability of Financial Assets: Effects on Monetary Policy," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(60), pages 105-136, October -.
- Eduardo Ariel Corso, 2007.
"Monetary Space in Latin America: A Criterion to Regime Selection,"
BCRA Working Paper Series
200727, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Eduardo Ariel Corso, 2007. "Monetary Space in Latin America: A Criterion to Regime Selection," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(48), pages 111-144, July - Se.
- Arend, Mario, 2009. "A Small Open Economy with Heterogenous Agents Facing Interest Rate Ceilings on Loans," MPRA Paper 19427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Ariel Corso, 2013. "Cross Fertilizations and Controversies in the Origins and Evolution of Portfolio Selection Models," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(68), pages 43-74, June.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Bruce D. Smith, 2001. "Socially excessive bankruptcy costs and the benefits of interest rate ceilings on loans," Working Paper 2001-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 1977. "Misintermediation and Business Fluctuation," NBER Working Papers 0160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.