Is There Endogenous Long-Run Growth? Evidence from the United States and the United Kingdom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 29 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rómulo A. Chumacero, 2002. "Is There Enough Evidence Against Absolute Convergence?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 176, Central Bank of Chile.
- Paul A. de Hek, 2005.
"On Taxation in a Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Model with Endogenous Labor Supply,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c010_010, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- de Hek, Paul A., 2006. "On taxation in a two-sector endogenous growth model with endogenous labor supply," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 655-685, April.
- Paul A. de Hek, 2003. "On Taxation in a Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Model with Endogenous Labor Supply," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-029/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, Victoria, 2002. "Meta-Analysis of the Impact of Fiscal Policies on Long-Run Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-028/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 23 Apr 2003.
- Paul W. Bauer & Mark E. Schweitzer & Scott Shane, 2006. "State growth empirics: the long-run determinants of state income growth," Working Paper 0606, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- François Facchini & Mickaël Melki, 2013.
"Political Ideology and Economic Growth: Evidence from the French Democracy,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- François Facchini & Mickaël Melki, 2013. "Political Ideology and Economic Growth: Evidence from the French Democracy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13077, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Christopher A. Laincz & Pietro F. Peretto, 2004. "Scale Effects, An Error of Aggregation Not Specification: Empirical Evidence," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_037, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Dong Fu & Lori L. Taylor & Mine K. Yücel, 2003. "Fiscal policy and growth," Working Papers 0301, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- W. Robert Reed & Nurul Sidek, 2013. "A Replication of "Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Fiscal Policies on Long-Run Growth" (European Journal of Political Economy, 2004)," Working Papers in Economics 13/33, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Peter Howitt, 2004. "Endogenous Growth, Productivity and Economic Policy: A Progress Report," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 8, pages 3-15, Spring.
- Bertarelli Silvia, 2006. "Capitale pubblico e crescita: una sintesi critica," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 361-398.
- ABOUDOU Maman Tachiwou, 2009. "Causality tests between stock market development and economic growth in West African Monetary Union," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 14-27, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.