Controlling Risk in Payment Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 28 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Lester, 2006. "A Model of Interbank Settlement," 2006 Meeting Papers 282, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mallick, Indrajit, 2004. "Inefficiency of bilateral bargaining in interbank markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 43-55.
- Lacker, Jeffrey M., 1997.
"Clearing, settlement and monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 347-381, October.
- Chakravorti, Sujit, 2000. "Analysis of systemic risk in multilateral net settlement systems," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 9-30, January.
- Nilssen,T., 2000.
"Risk externalities in a payments oligopoly,"
10/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Mills, David Jr., 2006.
"Alternative central bank credit policies for liquidity provision in a model of payments,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1593-1611, October.
- David C. Mills, Jr., 2005. "Alternative central bank credit policies for liquidity provision in a model of payments," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David C. Mills, 2004. "Alternative Central Bank Credit Policies for Liquidity Provision in a Model of Payments," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 155, Econometric Society.
- Simon Buckle & Erin Campbell, 2003. "Settlement bank behaviour and throughput rules in an RTGS payment system with collateralised intraday credit," Bank of England working papers 209, Bank of England.
- Hancock, Diana & Humphrey, David B., 1997. "Payment transactions, instruments, and systems: A survey," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1573-1624, December.
- Angelini, Paolo, 1998. "An analysis of competitive externalities in gross settlement systems," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-18, January.
- William R. Emmons, 1997. "Recent developments in wholesale payments systems," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 23-43.
- Williamson, Stephen D., 2003. "Payments systems and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 475-495, March.
- Thomas Roende, 2000. "Regulation of International Large Value Payment Systems," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1531, Econometric Society.
- Jonathan Chiu & Alexandra Lai, 2007. "Modelling Payments Systems: A Review of the Literature," Working Papers 07-28, Bank of Canada.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Restructuring Financial Regulation in the European Monetary Union," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 57-82, February.
- Sébastien Vivier-Lirimont, 2004. "Interbanking networks : towards a small financial world ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Edgardo Barandiarán, 2000. "Chile Después del Peso: Viviendo con el Dólar," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 37(110), pages 241-267.
- Temzelides, Ted & Williamson, Stephen D., 2001. "Payments Systems Design in Deterministic and Private Information Environments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 297-326, July.
- Selgin, George, 2004. "Wholesale payments: questioning the market-failure hypothesis," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 333-350, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.