The Chicago Tradition, the Quantity Theory, and Friedman
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 1 (1969)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yihui Lan, 2003. "The Long-Term Behaviour of Exchange Rates, Part II: Aspects of Exchange-Rate Economics," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Philippe MONGIN, 2006.
"L’analytique et le synthétique en économie,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2006041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- William J. Frazer & Jr., 1973. "An Assessment of the Impact of the Computer," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 109(IV), pages 579-595, December.
- Lance Girton & Don Roper, 1977. "J. Laurence Laughlin and the quantity theory of money," International Finance Discussion Papers 103, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fabrizio Spargoli, 2005. "Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms within the European Monetary Union," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(6), pages 31-68, November-.
- J. Bradford De Long, 2000. "The Triumph of Monetarism?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 83-94, Winter.
- Clements, Kenneth & Lan, Yihui & Roberts, John, 2008.
"Exchange-rate economics for the resources sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 102-117, June.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2006. "On the Origins of "A Monetary History"," NBER Working Papers 12666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Allsopp, 2002. "Macroeconomic Policy Rules in Theory and in Practice," Discussion Papers 10, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Robert Leeson, 2000. "Inflation, Disinflation and the Natural Rate of Unemployment: A Dynamic Framework for Policy Analysis," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: David Gruen & Sona Shrestha (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 1990s Reserve Bank of Australia.
- George S. Tavlas, 2014. "In old Chicago: Simons, Friedman and the development of monetary-policy rules," Working Papers 177, Bank of Greece.
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2010.
"Harvard, the Chicago Tradition, and the Quantity Theory: A Reply to James Ahiakpor,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 573-592, Fall.
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2010. "Harvard, the Chicago Tradition and the Quantity Theory: A Reply to James Ahiakpor," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20104, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Silveira, Antonio Maria da, 1990. "The public choice sedition: variations on the theme of scientific warfare," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 165, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- D. Patinkin, 1995. "The training of an economist," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(195), pages 359-395.
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2011.
"The Influence of Irving Fisher on Milton Friedman’s Monetary Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
17267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Rockoff, Hugh, 2013. "The Influence Of Irving Fisher On Milton Friedman’S Monetary Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 153-177, June.
- David Laidler, 2011.
"Professor Fisher and the Quantity Theory - A Significant Encounter,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
20111, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- David Laidler, 2013. "Professor Fisher and the quantity theory�--�a significant encounter," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 174-205, April.
- D. Patinkin, 1995. "The training of an economist," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(195), pages 359-395.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.