The Chicago Tradition, the Quantity Theory, and Friedman
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 1 (1969)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lance Girton & Don Roper, 1977. "J. Laurence Laughlin and the quantity theory of money," International Finance Discussion Papers 103, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yihui Lan, 2003. "The Long-Term Behaviour of Exchange Rates, Part II: Aspects of Exchange-Rate Economics," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Spargoli, 2005. "Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms within the European Monetary Union," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(6), pages 31-68, November-.
- Christopher Allsopp, 2002. "Macroeconomic Policy Rules in Theory and in Practice," Discussion Papers 10, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- David Laidler, 2011.
"Professor Fisher and the Quantity Theory - A Significant Encounter,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
20111, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- David Laidler, 2013. "Professor Fisher and the quantity theory�--�a significant encounter," European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 174-205, April.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 2006.
"L'analytique et le synthétique en économie,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
847, HEC Paris.
- Philippe Mongin, 2003. "L'analytique et le synthétique en économie," Working Papers hal-00242950, HAL.
- Philippe MONGIN, 2006. "L’analytique et le synthétique en économie," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Clements, Kenneth & Lan, Yihui & Roberts, John, 2008.
"Exchange-rate economics for the resources sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 102-117, June.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2006. "On the Origins of "A Monetary History"," NBER Working Papers 12666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2010.
"Harvard, the Chicago Tradition, and the Quantity Theory: A Reply to James Ahiakpor,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 573-592, Fall.
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2010. "Harvard, the Chicago Tradition and the Quantity Theory: A Reply to James Ahiakpor," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20104, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- William J. Frazer & Jr., 1973. "An Assessment of the Impact of the Computer," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 109(IV), pages 579-595, December.
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2011.
"The Influence of Irving Fisher on Milton Friedman’s Monetary Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
17267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Rockoff, Hugh, 2013. "The Influence Of Irving Fisher On Milton Friedman’S Monetary Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 153-177, June.
- J. Bradford De Long, 2000. "The Triumph of Monetarism?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 83-94, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.