Inefficiencies from Financial Liberalization in the Absence of Well-Functioning Equity Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 18 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cobham, Alex, 2001. "EMU, Monetary Policy and the Role of Financial Constraints," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 6, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Yoon Je Cho & Hellmann, Thomas, 1993. "The government's role in Japanese and Korean credit markets : a new institutional economics perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1190, The World Bank.
- Alexander Cobham, . "Making Bad Decisions: firm size and investment under uncertainty," QEH Working Papers qehwps39, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Bas Jacobs & Sweder J. G. van Wijnbergen, 2007.
"Capital-Market Failure, Adverse Selection, and Equity Financing of Higher Education,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Bas Jacobs & Sweder J.G. van Wijnbergen, 2005. "Capital Market Failure, Adverse Selection and Equity Financing of Higher Education," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-037/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Albert Park & Minggao Shen, 2002. "A Refinancing Model of Decentralization with Empirical Evidence from China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 461, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kane, Edward J. & DEC, 1994.
"Difficulties of transferring risk-based capital requirements to developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1244, The World Bank.
- Kane, Edward J., 1995. "Difficulties of transferring risk-based capital requirements to developing countries," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(2-3), pages 193-216, July.
- Jaramillo, Fidel & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Weiss, Andrew, 1993. "The effect of financial liberalization on allocation of credit : panel data evidence for Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1092, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.