Currency Substitution in Mexico: The Dollarization Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 15 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Collier & Ani L. Katchova & Jerry R. Skees, 2011.
"Loan portfolio performance and El Niño, an intervention analysis,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(1), pages 98-119, May.
- Collier, Benjamin & Katchova, Ani L. & Skees, Jerry R., 2010. "Loan Portfolio Performance and El Niño, an Intervention Analysis," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56217, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hilde Bj�rnland, 2005.
"A stable demand for money despite financial crisis: the case of Venezuela,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 375-385.
- C. Bjørnland, Hilde, 2003. "A stable demand for money despite financial crisis: The case of Venezuela," Memorandum 12/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hudgins, David & Yoskowitz, David, 2004. "Dollarization versus coordination: policy for small countries facing dollar dilemmas and financial liberalization," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 239-247, February.
- Loviscek, Anthony L., 1996. "Seigniorage and the Mexican financial crisis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 55-64.
- Rogers, John H. & Wang, Ping, 1995.
"Output, inflation, and stabilization in a small open economy: Evidence from Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 271-293, April.
- John H. Rogers & Ping Wang, 1993. "Output, inflation, and stabilization in a small open economy: evidence from Mexico," Research Paper 9315, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jean-François Goux & Charbel Cordahi, 2007. "The international transmission of monetary shocks in a dollarized economy: The case of USA and Lebanon," Post-Print halshs-00174466, HAL.
- Vetlov, Igor, 2001. "Dollarization in Lithuania: An Econometric Approach," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Mutawa, Ahmed & Benkato, Omar M., 1996. "On currency substitution and money demand instability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 321-334.
- Steven B. Kamin & Neil R. Ericsson, 1993. "Dollarization in Argentina," International Finance Discussion Papers 460, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fernández Jardón, C. Mª & Figueroa Dorrego, P. & Lorenzo Santamaría, H. & Segade Pérez, R., 1999. "Una tipología de la empresa gallega en función de la jerarquización y el tramo de control," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 13, pages 51-64, Diciembre.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Molina, Angel L., Jr. & Pisani, Michael J., 2009. "Peso Acceptance Patterns in El Paso," MPRA Paper 17900, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jun 2009.
- Kem Reat Viseth, 2001. "Currency Substitution and Financial Sector Developments in Cambodia," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec01-4, International and Development Economics.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Serrano, Carlos & Somuano, Alejandro, 2005. "Dollar denominated accounts in Latin America during the 1990s," MPRA Paper 38370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamin, Steven B. & Ericsson, Neil R., 2003. "Dollarization in post-hyperinflationary Argentina," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 185-211, April.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Hinh T. Dinh, 1991. "Interest rate policy in Egypt : its role in stabilization and adjustment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 655, The World Bank.
- Bond, Eric & Chiu, Steve & Estache, Antonio, 1995. "Trade reform design as a signal to foreign investors : lessons for economies in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1490, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.