The "Rationality" of Money Supply Expectations and the Short-Run Response of Interest Rates to Monetary Surprises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 13 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John H. Makin, 1982. "Money Surprises and Short-Term Interest Rates: Reconciling ContradictoryFindings," NBER Working Papers 0993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & V. Vance Roley, 1987.
"News from the U. S. and Japan: Which Moves the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate?,"
NBER Working Papers
1853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Roley, V. Vance, 1987. "News from the U.S. and Japan : Which moves the yen/dollar exchange rate?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 255-277, March.
- Takatoshi Ito & V. Vance Roley, 1986. "News from the U.S. and Japan: which moves the yen/dollar exchange rate?," Research Working Paper 86-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Roley, V Vance & Walsh, Carl E, 1985.
"Monetary Policy Regimes, Expected Inflation, and the Response of Interest Rates to Money Announcements,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 100(5), pages 1011-39, Supp..
- V. Vance Roley & Carl E. Walsh, 1986. "Monetary Policy Regimes, Expected Inflation, and the Response of Interest Rates to Money Announcements," NBER Working Papers 1181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roley, V Vance & Walsh, Carl E, 1984.
"Unanticipated Money and Interest Rates,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 49-54, May.
- V. Vance Roley, 1987. "U.S. Monetary Policy Regimes and U.S.-Japan Financial Relations," NBER Working Papers 1858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. W. Hafer, 1985. "Investigating weekly survey forecasts of the federal funds rate," Working Papers 1985-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Gikas A. Hardouvelis, 1986. "Commodity Prices, Overshooting, Money Surprises, and Fed Credibility," NBER Working Papers 1121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcello Pericoli, 2013. "Macroeconomic and monetary policy surprises and the term structure of interest rates," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 927, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- V. Vance Roley, 1983. "The Response of Short-Term Interest Rates to Weekly Money Announcements," NBER Working Papers 1001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kearney, Adrienne A., 1996. "The effect of changing monetary policy regimes on stock prices," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 429-447.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1982. "The effects of alternative operating procedures on economic and financial relationships," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 133-180.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.