On Some Conceptual Issues in Rational Expectations Modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 12 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ching-chong Lai & Chi-ting Chin, 2010. "(In)determinacy, increasing returns, and the optimality of the Friedman rule in an endogenously growing open economy," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 69-100, July.
- Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Chen, Jhy-hwa & Lai, Ching-chong, 2006. "Government spending, capital accumulation and the optimal policy rule: The role of public service capital," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 875-889, December.
- Chen, Jhy-hwa & Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 2009. "Growth, welfare and transitional dynamics in an endogenously growing economy with abatement labor," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 423-437, September.
- Asako, Kazumi & Liu, Zhentao, 2013. "A statistical model of speculative bubbles, with applications to the stock markets of the United States, Japan, and China," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2639-2651.
- Chang, Wen-ya, 2002. "Examining the long-run effect of money on economic growth: an alternative view," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Hsieh, Yi-ni & Lai, Ching-chong, 2000. "Social status, inflation, and endogenous growth in a cash-in-advance economy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 535-545, September.
- Meyer-Gohde, Alexander, 2010.
"Linear rational-expectations models with lagged expectations: A synthetic method,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 984-1002, May.
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2007. "Solving Linear Rational Expectations Models with Lagged Expectations Quickly and Easily," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-069, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Robert E. McAuliffe, 1985. "The Rational Expectations Hypothesis and Economic Analysis," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 331-341, Oct-Dec.
- Jhy-hwa Chen & Ching-chong Lai & Jhy-yuan Shieh, 2003. "Anticipated Environmental Policy and Transitional Dynamics in an Endogenous Growth Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(2), pages 233-254, June.
- Flaschel, Peter & Sethi, Rajiv, 1999. "Stability in models of money and perfect foresight: implications of non-linearity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 221-233, April.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Lai, Ching-chong, 2004. "Taxation, growth, and the spirit of capitalism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 1011-1025, November.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Wen-ya, 2002. "The impact of military burden on long-run growth and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 443-454, August.
- Ching-chong Lai & Jhy-yuan Shieh & Wen-Ya Chang, 2002. "Endogenous Growth and Defense Expenditures: A New Explanation of the Benoit Hypothesis," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 179-186.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.