A Model of U.S. Financial and Nonfinancial Economic Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 12 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (Special Issue May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
Other versions of this item:
- David Backus & William C. Brainard & Gary Smith & James Tobin, 1980. "A Model of U.S. Financial and Nonfinancial Economic Behavior," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 548, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1986. "A Test of Portfolio Crowding-Out and Related Issues in Finance," NBER Working Papers 1205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2004. "A Post-Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Macroeconomic Growth," Macroeconomics 0402027, EconWPA.
- Kenneth Kuttner, 2006. "Can Central Banks Target Bond Prices?," NBER Working Papers 12454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayub, Mehar & Ahsanuddin, Muhammad, 2000. "A computational model for inventory management and planning," MPRA Paper 600, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Ayub Mehar, 2005. "Impacts of equity financing on liquidity position of a firm," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(6), pages 425-438.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1981. "Measurement Error and the Flow of Funds Accounts: Estimates of HouseholdAsset Demand Equations," NBER Working Papers 0732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wynne Godley & Marc Lavoie, 2006. "Prolegomena to Realistic Monetary Macroeconomics: A Theory of Intelligible Sequences," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_441, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Tomoe Moore & Christopher Green, 2005. "Other financial institutions' portfolio behaviour and policy implications: A study of India," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 543-562.
- Marc Lavoie, 2001.
"Endogenous Money in a Coherent Stock-Flow Framework,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_325, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Marc Lavoie, 2001. "Endogenous Money in a Coherent Stock-Flow Framework," Macroeconomics 0103007, EconWPA.
- Robert J. Shiller & J. Huston McCulloch, 1987.
"The Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
2341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yvon Fauvel & Alain Paquet & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "A Survey on Interest Rate Forecasting," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 87, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003.
"James Tobin: An Appreciation of his Contribution to Economics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(491), pages F585-F631, November.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003. "James Tobin: An Appreciation of his Contribution to Economics," NBER Working Papers 9753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Dos Santos, 2004. "Keynesian Theorizing During Hard Times: SStock-Flow Consistent Models as an Unexplored 'Frontier' of Keynesian Macroeconomics'," Macroeconomics 0405023, EconWPA.
- Alex Izurieta, 2001. "Can Countries under A Common Currency Conduct Their Own Fiscal Policies?," Macroeconomics 0108008, EconWPA.
- Claudio H. Dos Santos, 2004. "A Stock-Flow Consistent General Framework for Minskyan Analysis of Closed Economics," Macroeconomics 0402028, EconWPA.
- V. Vance Roley, 1980. "A Disaggregated Structural Model of the Treasury Securities, Corporate Bond, and Equity Markets: Estimation and Simulation Results," NBER Technical Working Papers 0007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman & V. Vance Roley, 1981. "Structural Models of Interest Rate Determination and Portfolio Behavior in the Corporate and Government Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 0205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio H. Dos Santos, 2004. "Keynesian Theorizing During Hard Times: Stock-Flow Consistent Models as an Unexplored 'Frontier' of Keynesian Macroeconomics," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0406001, EconWPA.
- Sen, K. & Roy, T. & Krishnan, R. & Mundlay, A., 1993.
"A Flow of Funds Model for India and Its Implications,"
85, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Sen, Kunal & Roy, Tirthankar & Krishnan, R. & Mundlay, Arundhati, 1996. "A flow of funds model for India and its implications," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 469-494, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.