On the Random Walk Characteristics of Short- and Long-Term Interest Rates in an Efficient Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 11 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Deaves & Angelo Melino & James E. Pesando, 1987.
"The Response of Interest Rates to the Federal Reserve's Weekly Money Announcements: The "Puzzle" of Anticipated Money,"
NBER Working Papers
2125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaves, Richard & Melino, Angelo & Pesando, James E., 1987. "The response of interest rates to the Federal Reserve's weekly money announcements : The 'puzzle' of anticipated money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 393-404, May.
- Kelly, Logan J, 2008. "The Currency Equivalent Index and the Current Stock of Money," MPRA Paper 7176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Vance Roley, 1983. "The Response of Short-Term Interest Rates to Weekly Money Announcements," NBER Working Papers 1001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian Fleisseg & Apostolos Serletis, .
"Monetary Aggregation, Rational Expectations, and the Demand for Money in the United States,"
Working Paper Series
01, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Fisher, Douglas & Fleissig, Adrian R. & Serletis, Apostolos, 1998. "Monetary aggregation, rational expectations, and the demand for money in the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-13.
- Hamid Hasan, 1999. "Fisher Effect in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 153-166.
- Bauer, Dietmar & Wagner, Martin, 2009. "Using subspace algorithm cointegration analysis: Simulation performance and application to the term structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1954-1973, April.
- Kelly, Logan, 2007. "Measuring the Economic Stock of Money," MPRA Paper 4914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baghestani, Hamid, 2009. "Forecasting in efficient bond markets: Do experts know better?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 624-630, October.
- Baghestani, Hamid, 2008. "A random walk approach to predicting US 30-year home mortgage rates," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 225-233, September.
- V. Vance Roley & Carl E. Walsh, 1984.
"Unanticipated Money and Interest Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
1278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiang, Thomas C. & Chiang, Jeanette Jin, 1995. "Emperical analysis of short-term eurocurrency rates: Evidence from a transfer function error correction model," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 335-351, October.
- Yvon Fauvel & Alain Paquet & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "A Survey on Interest Rate Forecasting," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 87, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.