An Evaluation of the Accessibility Benefits of Commuter Rail in Eastern Massachusetts using Spatial Hedonic Price Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 33 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
accessibility; commuter rail; externalities; hedonic model; spatial econometrics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mayor, Karen & Lyons, Seán & Duffy, David & Tol, Richard S. J., 2008.
"A Hedonic Analysis of the Value of Rail Transport in the Greater Dublin Area,"
WP264, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Karen Mayor & Seán Lyons & David Duffy & Richard S. J. Tol, 2012. "A Hedonic Analysis of the Value of Rail Transport in the Greater Dublin Area," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 46(2), pages 239-261, May.
- David Andersson & Oliver Shyr & Angel Lee, 2012. "The successes and failures of a key transportation link: accessibility effects of Taiwan’s high-speed rail," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 203-223, February.
- Rodríguez, Daniel A. & Mojica, Carlos H., 2009. "Capitalization of BRT network expansions effects into prices of non-expansion areas," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 560-571, June.
- Kuethe, Todd H. & Foster, Kenneth A. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008. "A Spatial Hedonic Model with Time-Varying Parameters: A New Method Using Flexible Least Squares," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6306, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stephen Gibbons & Stephen Machin, 2008. "Valuing school quality, better transport, and lower crime: evidence from house prices," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 99-119, spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.