Erratum to: Determinants of self-employment survival in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Small Business Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100338
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jolanda Hessels & Peter van der Zwan, 2013. "Start-up motivation and (in)voluntary exit," Scales Research Reports H201309, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Pierre Garello, 2011.
"Tax Structure And Entrepreneurship,"
- Román, Concepción & Congregado, Emilio & Millán, José María, 2013. "Start-up incentives: Entrepreneurship policy or active labour market programme?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 151-175.
- Fackler, Daniel & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2012.
"Establishment Exits in Germany: The Role of Size and Age,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Fackler & Claus Schnabel & Joachim Wagner, 2013. "Establishment exits in Germany: the role of size and age," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 683-700, October.
- Daniel Fackler & Claus Schnabel & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Establishment exits in Germany: the role of size and age," Working Paper Series in Economics 231, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Fackler, Daniel & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Establishment Exits in Germany: The Role of Size and Age," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62025, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fackler, Daniel & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Establishment exits in Germany: The role of size and age," Discussion Papers 76, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Millán, José María & Congregado, Emilio & Román, Concepción, 2014. "Persistence in entrepreneurship and its implications for the European entrepreneurial promotion policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 83-106.
- André van Stel & José Maria Millán & Concepcion Roman & Ana Millán, 2013.
"How does employment protection legislation influence hiring and firing decisions by the smallest firms?,"
Scales Research Reports
H201216, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Millán, Ana & Millán, José María & Román, Concepción & van Stel, André, 2013. "How does employment protection legislation influence hiring and firing decisions by the smallest firms?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 444-448.
- André van Stel & Andrew Burke & José Maria Millán & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "Start-Up Size Strategy and Risk Management: Impact on New Venture Performance," Scales Research Reports H201207, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jose Maria Millan & Emilio Congregado & Concepcion Roman & Mirjam van Praag & Andre van Stel, 2011.
"The Value of an Educated Population for an Individual's Entrepreneurship Success,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
11-066/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 May 2014.
- André van Stel & Mirjam van Praag & José Maria Millán & Emilio Congregado & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "The value of an educated population for an individual's entrepreneurship success," Scales Research Reports H201103, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Vera Rocha & Anabela Carneiro & Celeste Amorim Varum, 2013. "Entrepreneurship Dynamics: Entry Routes, Business-Owner's Persistence and Exit Modes," CEF.UP Working Papers 1310, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.