Product Innovation in Small and Large Enterprises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Small Business Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100338
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falk, Martin, 1999. "Technological innovations and the expected demand for skilled labour at the firm level," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-59, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jaakko Simonen, 2005. "The innovativeness of the Finnish high technology firms – The role of internal factors, cooperation, and the mobility of labour," ERSA conference papers ersa05p462, European Regional Science Association.
- Mark N. Harris & Mark Rogers & Anthony Siouclis, 2001.
"Modelling Firm Innovation using Panel Probit Estimators,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2001n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mark Harris & Mark Rogers & Anthony Siouclis, 2003. "Modelling firm innovation using panel probit estimators," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 683-686.
- Suma Athreye & Georgios Batsakis & Satwinder Singh, 2013. "Subsidiary Embeddedness is a Strategic Choice: Complementarity and the factors associated with different types of embeddedness," DRUID Working Papers 13-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rosanna Pittiglio & Edgardo Sica & Stefania Villa, 2009. "Innovation and internationalization: the case of Italy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 588-602, December.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Qian, Gongming, 2002. "Multinationality, product diversification, and profitability of emerging US small- and medium-sized enterprises," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 611-633, October.
- Mark Rogers, 2000. "Understanding Innovative Firms: An Empirical Analysis of the GAPS," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lee Li & Gongming Qian, 2008. "Partnership or self-reliance entry modes: Large and small technology-based enterprises’ strategies in overseas markets," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 188-208, December.
- Gavin C Reid, 1997. "Small Firms' Actions and their Survival Probabilities," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9721, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Freel, Mark S., 2003. "Sectoral patterns of small firm innovation, networking and proximity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 751-770, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.