Dead aid: Why aid is not working and how there is a better way for Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Austrian Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100335
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fenske, James, 2010. "Institutions in African history and development: A review essay," MPRA Paper 23120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tony Addison & Channing Arndt & Finn Tarp, 2011.
"The Triple Crisis and the Global Aid Architecture,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 23(4), pages 461-478, December.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2009.
"Aid and Growth: Have We Come Full Circle?,"
Working Paper Series
WIDER Discussion Paper 20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Claudia Williamson, 2010. "Exploring the failure of foreign aid: The role of incentives and information," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 17-33, March.
- Richard Estes, 2010. "The World Social Situation: Development Challenges at the Outset of a New Century," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(3), pages 363-402, September.
- Jones, Kelly M., 2011. "Evaluating the Mexico city policy: How US foreign policy affects fertility outcomes and child health in Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 1147, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.