Private Provision of Public Goods Can Be Efficient
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 74 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiří Špalek & Zuzana Berná, 2011. "Threshold Effectiveness in Contributing to the Public Goods: Experiments Involving Czech Students," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(3), pages 250-267.
- Syngjoo Choi & Douglas Gale & Shachar Kariv, 2006.
"Sequential Equilibrium in Monotone Games: Theory-Based Analysis of Experimental Data,"
784828000000000278, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Choi, Syngjoo & Gale, Douglas & Kariv, Shachar, 2008. "Sequential equilibrium in monotone games: A theory-based analysis of experimental data," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 302-330, November.
- Finocchiaro Castro Massimo, 2004.
"Cultural Education and the Voluntary Provision of Cultural Goods: An Experimental Study,"
- Massimo Finocchiaro Castro, 2004. "Cultural Education and the Voluntary Provision of Cultural Goods: An Experimental Study," Experimental 0404003, EconWPA, revised 27 Oct 2004.
- Pierre Courtois & Guillaume Haeringer, 2012. "Environmental cooperation: ratifying second-best agreements," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 565-584, June.
- Laussel, Didier & Le Breton, Michel, 1998. "Efficient Private Production of Public Goods under Common Agency," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 194-218, November.
- Buraschi, Andrea & Cornelli, Francesca, 2002. "Donations," CEPR Discussion Papers 3488, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McBride, Michael, 2006. "Discrete public goods under threshold uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1181-1199, August.
- Bennett, Jeffrey W., 1995. "Private Sector Initiatives in Nature Conservation," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(03), December.
- Syngjoo Choi & Douglas Gale & Shachar Kariv & Thomas Palfrey, 2008.
"Network Architecture, Salience and Coordination,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000001997, David K. Levine.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2005:i:13:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nava Kahana & Yosef Mealem & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009.
"The Efficient and Fair Approval of "Multiple-Cost-Single-Benefit" Projects under Unilateral Information,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(6), pages 947-960, December.
- Kahana, Nava & Mealem, Yosef & Nitzan, Shmuel, 2009. "The Efficient and Fair Approval of "Multiple-Cost - Single-Benefit" Projects under Unilateral Information," IZA Discussion Papers 4181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nava Kahana & Yosef Mealem & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009. "The Efficient and Fair Approval of “Multiple-Cost-Single-Benefit” Projects Under Unilateral Information," Working Papers 2009-14, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Alston, Richard M. & Nowell, Clifford, 1996. "Implementing the voluntary contribution game: A field experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 357-368, December.
- Akram Temimi, 2001. "Does Altruism Mitigate Free-riding and Welfare Loss?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(5), pages 1-8.
- Burton, P.S., 2001.
"Community Enforcement of Fisheries Effort Restrictions,"
Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive
2001-01, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Burton, Peter S., 2003. "Community enforcement of fisheries effort restrictions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 474-491, March.
- Michael McBride, 2010. "Threshold uncertainty in discrete public good games: an experimental study," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 77-99, February.
- Romano, Richard & Yildirim, Huseyin, 2001. "Why charities announce donations: a positive perspective," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 423-447, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.