The Effect of Constitutional Debt Limits on Stage Governments' Use of Public Authorities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 68 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1-3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James M. Poterba & Kim Rueben, 1999.
"State Fiscal Institutions and the U.S. Municipal Bond Market,"
in: Fiscal Institutions and Fiscal Performance, pages 181-208
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & Kim S. Rueben, 1997. "State Fiscal Institutions and the U.S. Municipal Bond Market," NBER Working Papers 6237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba, 1996.
"Budget Institutions and Fiscal Policy in the U.S. States,"
NBER Working Papers
5449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, James M, 1996. "Budget Institutions and Fiscal Policy in the U.S. States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 395-400, May.
- Roberto Fernández Llera & María A. García Valiñas, 2013. "The Role of Regional Public Enterprises in Spain: Room for a Shadow Government?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 205(2), pages 9-31, June.
- Maria Teresa Balaguer-Coll & Diego Prior & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2013. "On the determinants of local government debt: Does one size fit all?," Working Papers 2013/16, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.