A note on condorcet sets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 10 (1971)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Truchon, Michel, 2004.
"Aggregation of Rankings in Figure Skating,"
Cahiers de recherche
0402, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00756696 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00639942 is not listed on IDEAS
- Le Breton, M. & Truchon, M., 1996.
"A Borda Measure for Social Choice Functions,"
9602, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart, 2011.
"Computing Tournament Solutions using Relation Algebra and REL VIEW,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11067, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie, 2013. "Computing tournament solutions using relation algebra and RelView," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 636-645.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2011. "Computing Tournament Solutions using Relation Algebra and REL VIEW," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639942, HAL.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00756696 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brandt, Felix, 2011. "Minimal stable sets in tournaments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1481-1499, July.
- Ceyhun Coban & Remzi Sanver, 2009. "Social Choice without the Pareto Principle under Weak Independence," Working Papers 201005, Murat Sertel Center for Advanced Economic Studies, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Subochev, Andrey, 2008. "Dominant, weakly stable, uncovered sets: properties and extensions," MPRA Paper 53421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2013. "Computing tournament solutions using relation algebra and RelView," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00756696, HAL.
- Eric Kamwa, 2013. "The Kemeny rule and committees elections," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 648-654.
- Fuad Aleskerov & Andrey Subochev, 2013. "Modeling optimal social choice: matrix-vector representation of various solution concepts based on majority rule," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 737-756, June.
- İpek Özkal-Sanver & M. Sanver, 2010. "A new monotonicity condition for tournament solutions," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 439-452, September.
- Nehring, Klaus & Pivato, Marcus & Puppe, Clemens, 2013. "The Condorcet set: Majority voting over interconnected propositions," Working Paper Series in Economics 51, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.