Introduction to the Symposium: Universities as a Source of Commercial Technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Technology Transfer.
Volume (Year): 31 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104998
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heike Delfmann & Sierdjan Koster, 2011. "Knowledge transfer between SMEs and higher education institutions: the difference between universities and colleges of higher education," ERSA conference papers ersa10p553, European Regional Science Association.
- Irwin Feller & Maryann Feldman, 2010. "The commercialization of academic patents: black boxes, pipelines, and Rubik’s cubes," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(6), pages 597-616, December.
- Barry Bozeman & Daniel Fay & Catherine Slade, 2013. "Research collaboration in universities and academic entrepreneurship: the-state-of-the-art," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 1-67, February.
- Richard Cardozo & Alexandre Ardichvili & Anthony Strauss, 2011. "Effectiveness of university technology transfer: an organizational population ecology view of a maturing supplier industry," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 173-202, April.
- Fini, Riccardo & Lacetera, Nicola & Shane, Scott, 2010. "Inside or outside the IP system? Business creation in academia," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1060-1069, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.