The Effect of Real Rates of Interest on Housing Prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Real Estate Finance & Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102945
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pami Dua, 2008.
"Analysis of Consumers’ Perceptions of Buying Conditions for Houses,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 335-350, November.
- Pami Dua, 2004. "Analysis of Consumers' Perceptions of Buying Conditions for Houses," Working papers 127, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jimenez-Martín, 2009.
"How Well Do Individuals Predict the Selling Prices of Their Homes?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_571, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jimenez-Martin, 2007. "How well do Individuals predict the Selling Prices of their Homes?," Department of Economics Working Papers 07-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2008. "How well do individuals predict the selling prices of their homes?," Economics Working Papers 1065, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2008.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2008. "How Well do Individuals Predict the Selling Prices of their Homes?," Working Papers 2008-10, FEDEA.
- N. Apergis & A. Rezitis, 2003.
"Housing prices and macroeconomic factors in Greece: prospects within the EMU,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(9), pages 561-565.
- N. Apergis & A. Rezitis, 2003. "Housing prices and macroeconomic factors in Greece: prospects within the EMU," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(12), pages 799-804.
- Joe Tak-Yun Wong & Eddie Hui & William Seabrooke & John Raftery, 2005. "A study of the Hong Kong property market: housing price expectations," Construction Management & Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 23(7), pages 757-765.
- Yang, Zan & Wang, Songtao & Campbell, Robert, 2010. "Monetary policy and regional price boom in Sweden," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 865-879, November.
- K.W. Chau, 1997. "Political Uncertainty and the Real Estate Risk Premiums in Hong Kong," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 297-316.
- Vansteenkiste, Isabel & Hiebert, Paul, 2011. "Do house price developments spillover across euro area countries? Evidence from a global VAR," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 299-314.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2003. "Housing Prices and Macroeconomic Factors: Prospects within the European Monetary Union," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 63-47.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.